PCIe 1805 AI, Measurements out of uncertainty

Hello,

I have two boards PCIE-1805, I noticed that there is an offset in the measurement using Navigator and I believe that it comes from the boards. Therefore, I would like to know if It’s a known Issue / If it could be a malfunction of the boards.

I generate a voltage signal 9,9V using an AOIP CALYS 1500 with the 10V range. The signal is transmitted directly to 1805 using an ADAM-3962, a DB-62 cable and Test Leads with Banana Plugs. I have a multimeter in parallel to see if the CALYS generate the right signal and it does. I measured in differential, with channel 0&1, 2&3, 4&5, 6&7, 8&9, 10&11.

Here are the measurements I have with the 1805 channel 10&11, which has the worst measurement:

9,89221

9,88921

9,89277

9,89333

9,88996

9,88902

9,89315

9,89005

9,88827

9,8938

Average = 9,891177, We can clearly see an offset of 0,008823 V.

I have calculated the uncertainty of the complete measurement chain. I have U = 6 mV (K=3) with the following elements.

Unoise = 0,1mV

gain error = ±0,03 %

Offset error = ±1,5 mV

16 bit resolution on ±10V scale, LSB = 0,305 mV

Usource Calys = 0,78 mV

Let me know if It is coherent for you.

My measurements are clearly out of uncertainty. My DC source is up to date. I tested to change the ADAM-3962 and DB-62 cable, nothing changed.

I did the auto-calibration of the boards, nothing changed.

I have the same result with the second board.